Seven Perth - Phone Video
You've seen WHAT!
Seven Perth is looking for your photos, video and audio of News and Current Affair events. To tell your story through pictures -- moving and still. The technology is now available that makes it possible for anyone to capture that moment of interest on a digital camera or mobile phone. We would like you to be our public reporter to help us record events as they happen, whether that's overseas or in your own backyard.
A good idea would be key firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and 0433 777 770 into your phone contacts folder now - you never know when you'll be on the spot. Normal call and network charges will apply.
MMS the footage to 0433 777 770 (+61 433 777 770 if overseas); or
Please include captions and information about the videos and photos you send, along with your name and telephone number.
What we require:
You can submit video and photographs.
It is best to take a range of photographs. Some important points to be aware of:
- Pay attention to framing. Don't get so focused on the photo's subject that you ignore what else is going on around them.
- Watch out for poles, trees and power lines.
- See if the picture is better from another angle. A higher or lower vantage point might be available.
- When using the mobile phone or camera, DO NOT put yourself or others in danger.
- DO NOT stop or slow down the emergency authorities going about their job.
- If the story is big enough, no time to consider issues such as framing - take it and send it in.
- Please send JPG pictures that are no larger than 800 X 600 pixels.
- Please limit each email and MMS to a maximum of five images.
- Do not send images that have been edited by graphics software.
- Please only send us photos that you have taken or photos that you have permission to send on to Today Tonight.
Seven Perth offers the best news and current affairs service in Western Australia. We welcome photos of events in and around Western Australia.
Use your cameraphone to send us photos and video while you're on the road.
All you need is a mobile phone that is capable of capturing photos and/or videos.
Terms and conditions
If you submit a photograph or video, you do so in accordance with the following Terms and Conditions.
In contributing to Today Tonight you agree to grant us a royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to publish and otherwise use the material in any way that we want. This may include the use of your photos or video on Seven Network television, transmission of the material by our overseas partners and syndication to our Australian content partners.
You still own the copyright to everything you contribute to Today Tonight. If your photo(s) and/or video is accepted, we will endeavour to give you credit on publication, should you require it and where it is practical to do so. Seven Perth reserves the right to determine what photos and video will be used and we reserve the right to edit your comments.
In contributing these images, you warrant that you are the copyright holder or have the permission of the copyright holder to send us the images and to use them as described above.
At no time should you endanger yourself or others, take any unnecessary risks or infringe any laws in obtaining the images or sending them to us for publication.